top of page
  • N. Rios

How COVID-19 Affects Your Benefit Accounts



With the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 situation, we have been getting a lot of questions regarding FSA benefits.


Here is what you need to know:


Medical FSA:

If you are currently enrolled in the FSA and are continuing to work (including working from home), your medical FSA will remain unchanged.


Dependent Care FSA:

If you are no longer in need of the Dependent Care benefit, you can stop your deductions. If you are no longer working, and/or your day care facility is now closed, these count as qualifying events. Once things return to "normal" and you are back to work, and/or your child's day care re-opens, you can begin contributing to your Dependent Care account again.

Please contact your HR Department to make the change.


Commuter Accounts (Transit & Parking):

If you are no longer working, or you are working from home, you should pause your Commuter contributions until you return to work. Please contact your HR Department to make this change. Remember - Commuter accounts are very flexible in that you can pause, change, or cancel anytime, month to month. Any balances in your account(s) will continue to roll forward until claimed.


Please remember: You can see all your account information online at myflexonline.com. You can check debit card balances with our automated line at 913-789-4600.

Any questions, please email us at claims@northcoastadmin.com or call us M-F 8 am – 4:30 pm at 440-835-4900.


Thank you,

NCA Team

34 views2 comments

Recent Posts

See All

2 Comments


BrodieMontagu
Jan 24, 2023

Nonetheless, there are drawbacks to getting a thoroughbred canine too. A few types of canines have hereditary issues intrinsic in the variety. For instance, Careless Lord Charles Spaniels are Beagle puppies for sale inclined to heart issues, and a few labs are inclined to hip dyspepsia.

Like

aidanloveless
Dec 20, 2022

75% of your profile ought to have data about you and the rest 25% ought to be about the sort of individual you are searching for. At the point when you are expounding on the individual you dating profile bio are searching for be extremely clear about your prerequisite yet don't restrict yourself superfluously.

Like
bottom of page